Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vintage Listing.


How blissfully perfect is this retro radio? When I first saw the EVOKE Mio by Orla Kiely I thought it was just another amazing thrift store find someone else had the luck to find, and I was doomed to wander through thrift stores in search of my very own radio that of course this person would have scored for $2 and in perfect working order... but this. This is something I could buy (assuming I had money to do so) and it has all these sweet features an actual vintage radio wouldn't have (obviously).
"More than just a design exercise, EVOKE Mio by Orla Kiely sounds fantastic too being based on own multi-award winning EVOKE-1S. It is packed with features too, including digital and FM radio, an input for your iPod/MP3 player, Intellitext and textSCAN, a striking auto-dimming OLED display, an alarm, a kitchen timer and a USB connector for future product upgrades."

(via Pure)

(Web Morsels has not reviewed any products shown and is not being paid to promote said products.)

No comments:

Post a Comment