Monday, August 2, 2010

Hold It Right There.


Every night I turn away from my lamp after moving it so the base hangs half off the night stand and the bulb hides behind my pillow. Then, despite my adjustments I still end up blinded by the light (feel free to start singing). Viola! Well almost viola... If Thomas Feichtner would design a bedside lamp like these sexy little minimalist drawing lamps (that was a lot of descriptive words, not very minimalist of me eh?) then my bedtime reading woes would be gone!
Feichtner's simple design allows you to focus the LED light right where you need it just by tilting it into a more horizontal position. The design is perfect for people that love to draw and/or do it for a living (plus it reminds me of a bird!).
(Via Thomas Feichter via Gizmodo)


(Web Morsels has not reviewed any products shown and is not being paid to promote said products.)

No comments:

Post a Comment